- Choose from a 12" wide Formed 12 Gauge Steel Seat or 12" x 1-1/4" Laminated Maple Seat
- Choose Different Lengths From 3'-10'
- 2 Bench Legs on models up to 7' , 4 Bench Legs on 8' - 10' models
- Bottom Grid Shelf
- Non-Marring Leveler Glides
- Ships Knocked Down
- Made by Pollard Bros. Mnfg.
This bench is a very well constructed and sturdy product and looks nice in my bathhouse. The shelf is very handy to accommodate clothes baskets or shoes. My only suggestion would be to have the top about an inch wider or the mounting bars for the top about an inch narrower to hide the end of the angle iron better. Also if Pollard Brothers would make a center column with shelf brackets on both sides for their longer benches, it would eliminate the need for the two separate supports in the middle. It is a great bench as it is now but I feel it could be made better with the above suggestions.